Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin Patch


Every year we love the pumpkin patch. This year we added a little pumpkin to the family and I was so excited to take the girls and get some pictures together. Mimi made the girls dresses and she did such a great job. It was fun to meet up with some friends from work and let the kids play. Harper went nuts running around all the pumpkins. I will say it was probably the first time that I went to take pictures and we left with hardly any photos. Harper was running around so quick I could barely keep her still long enough for a picture and Lillian was a little to small to sit by Harper and trust that she would hold her. So we took a few and headed out, but not without buying two mini pumpkins for daddy. Harper is always thinking of her daddy. It was beautiful as always. I am sure we will visit again soon so maybe next time i will have better luck with the camera. Here are a few of the ones I did catch. 


I love this little pumpkins smile.


The only picture of the girls together!



Harper and Kymber










Cheezin !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment