Thursday, October 25, 2012

Four years of LOVE




FOUR YEARS AGO TODAY!

It is hard for me to believe we have been married for 4 years. Honestly it has gone by so fast and we have had so many changes I feel like we have been married forever. I am so honored to be married to my best friend and the love of my life. I have an amazing husband and father . I am so grateful that God blessed me with this wonderful man and amazing little family. We laugh because we decided together to get a new baby glider for our anniversary but instead ended up with a new leather rocking recliner. And let me tell you , everyone is laughing at us telling us that we are old. But it is so awesome and we love it. Big enough to cuddle with both my girls, spit up and spill proof and rocks with out a noise. I love you angel and cannot wait to spend many more together.  And for a laugh here is mommy enjoying her  new chair with both of her girls.








No comments:

Post a Comment