Thursday, September 27, 2012

Zoo Time

The weather has been slightly cooler so we decided it was time to venture back out to the zoo. Now this was officially the first zoo trip with both girls alone and it went surprisingly well. We did meet Deeanna and her mother with the girls so I was not truly alone but without Brad or my mom to help was enough of a challenge for me. Lillian was great and slept most of the time and Harper had a blast as usual. She loves the Dallas zoo . The children's area never gets old. She continues to love animals and I hope Lillian does to. I have always loved animals and I love watching my girls have some of the same interests. So here are a few pictures from our first outing to the zoo as 3 ! 




My sweet Lillian!


First time out in the double stroller!





Checking out the pigs!








Petting the goats...




Kymber does the slide!





Harper's turn..



We love the giraffes. Aren't they gorgeous.


My favorite picture from the day!



We love going to the zoo and are ready to enjoy the fall weather there. I am sure we will go a few more times before winter sets in.


No comments:

Post a Comment