Saturday, September 15, 2012

Our first Meet the Teacher

I cannot explain how excited and worried I am to embrace this new stage for Harper. Even though it is not school it sure feels like it. She will be going Tuesday's and Thursdays from 9-5. So we went to our first meet the teacher. I was so nervous and we have been talking about school but I am sure she doesn't understand. We got up early and took a few pictures before we headed out. I look back and already laugh because for some crazy reason I wrote MOD instead of MDO on her chalkboard. Seriously where was my head. First meet the teacher and I couldn't spell. Go figure I did not notice until a few days later. Oh well. I guess Mother's Outing Day is what we will go with! Haha....

Anyways she was adorable and seemed to love school. We decided with our pediatrician to hold her from starting until Lillian was a little older. So we are going to start in the end of October.  We have to pay the whole time to keep her spot but I feel like it is worth it. After going to meet the teacher I felt so much better about sending her. I think she will love it and they have so many neat things planned for the kids. I think I will still cry like a baby the first day she goes. I know Harper and I am sure she will cry and they will have to pull her from my leg. But I wanted to post some of her first meet the teacher pictures and I will post First day of MDO pictures in October.







Harper's Cubby!


And of coarse little sister had to dress like her big sister for support. She looked pretty adorable her self that day.


No comments:

Post a Comment