Sunday, February 13, 2011

Playroom Remodel

When we moved in our house we had this room off the back of the kitchen that we loved. It started as a game room and then after a while it became an office. But when little miss Harper came along, all of our toys were removed and new tiny toys moved it. It turns out I love having a playroom for Harper. It is perfect. One room in the house where you can put all the toys and I can put up a gate to keep the dogs out and you in..:) !! So originally it was scattered toys and an armoire that I had before Brad and I got married but as you get older it was becoming unsafe so it was time for a remodel. So mimi and I have been working hard to make it a perfect place for you to play and learn. I wanted it to be gender neutral for other children and I wanted it to be fun but educational. I found some Alphabet cards on Zulily I loved and some counting cards . So we used them as the theme and mimi and I hand painted all the nature objects from the cards on the walls . I love how its turning out, and Harper loves it too. We moved out the armoire and put it in our room and mounted the t.v. so you cant get any cords and you have so much more space now. So here are a few pictures of the progress we are making. Hope everyone likes it as much as we do so far.


Our little bug...



The pond..






The owl family( Brad, Jenn, and Harper)




Mr. Raccoon


The Inspiration..

No comments:

Post a Comment