Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!!

So it's Valentine's Day!! Harper's first Valentines Day !! Brad and I celebrated early yesterday with a movie date. Simply but nice, we love going to the movies and we don't have the chance much anymore . So it was really nice and we had fun. Then today Brad had to leave to go to POC so Harper and I spent the day together at the zoo. It was our first trip to the zoo and It was the perfect day to go. The weather was amazing( only in Texas can it freeze on week and be 70 the next). We went to the Dallas zoo and I had never been so it was a first for both of us. They have redone alot of stuff I hear and we really loved it. It is a smaller zoo and perfect for a half day trip . Harper got to hang out with two of her friends and I had some mommy time. She went to the petting zoo and we touched some goats and rabbits. :) She was a little shy with the goats.. I cant wait to go back with Brad now. So here are a few fun pictures of our FIRST VALENTINES DAY together.

Jenn and Olivia feeding the giraffes...



Deanna and Kymber



Olivia


The petting zoo




Harper loves the fish tank..


Petting the rabbits..




Nap time for ALL...




Harper all dressed up for Valentines Day.. Ignore our newest scratch.. Harper fell the other day :( Im sure many more of these to come.... I hate it..

No comments:

Post a Comment