Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Artic Blast

Well it has been one crazy week. We had snow in the forecast so I had mom come up a little early this week to watch Harper on Wednesday so I could go to a class. But on Tuesday the weather was awful and they cancelled class anyways. So needless to say not much going on at the Warren's house. We had sleet , some snow and some winds up to 50 mph. And then today we are having state wide rolling power outages so every hour or so the electricity goes out for 20-30 minutes. It's completely crazy around here. Good thing we had groceries and so we have just been staying warm and cooking good food and resting. This is the one time working weekends , worked out for me. No work travel in this weather. Usually it seems like in the past I always had to worry about traveling to work on days like this. The hospital never shuts down you know... But just thought I would post a few pictures of Harper playing with her new stroller walker and her practicing good hygiene.. She is getting pretty brave on her walker and moving around the room. It makes me happy and sad to see her become so mobile. She is growing so fast but at the same time she is becoming so fun. I love to watch her play and she giggles so much. She will be 8 months tomorrow and I just cant believe it. Enjoy the pictures...

Her new pooh bear toothbrush! Love the face, like what is this....




She loves the bristles. I think it feels good on her ONE little tooth..



I love this picture, she has such a funny face..


Look how brave I am...

No comments:

Post a Comment