Friday, February 25, 2011

9 months Old


Nine months Old..


A list of 9 of my favorite things about you!

1. YOUR SMILE!! It is so adorable it makes my day ! I love your two tiny little bottom teeth.

2. YOUR INDEPENDENCE! You are so brave and so smart. I love watching you explore the room . You are so close to walking!

3. YOUR EYES! They started out so blue but they are now just like your daddy's. Still a little blue but really more green now.

4. YOUR LAUGH! Your little giggle is so cute that everyone in the room starts to laugh. I can never get enough of your laughs..

5. YOUR FEET! I love your cubby little feet. I still have trouble getting shoes on your fat little feet. And even when I do , you pull them off and we tend to loose them anyways.

6. YOUR PERSONALITY! You are happy and funny , but also really strong headed. You let us know when you do not agree with us.

7. YOUR LOVE FOR THE DOGS! You think everything they do is so funny. You stand at the baby gate and try to touch them when they walk by. And when you actually touch them you crack up. And now your new trick is feeding them from your high chair. They love your gerber graduate puffs.

8. YOUR CUDDLES! I love that at night when you fall asleep in my arms you will let me snuggle you. Your so busy now during the day I miss your snuggles so when you let me cuddle you at night I LOVE IT.

9. YOUR LITTLE HANDS! I love how now you like to share with everyone. I hope you grow up to be giving like you are now. You love to hold our hands or reach out for us and they are so small and chubby.

I think I could go on forever because everything about you is wonderful.

So much is changing so fast with you Harper. You are getting so big and moving so much these days. You are going to the doctor for your nine month check up on Monday so we will soon have an updated weight and stats but I think you are around 17 lbs now. Your wearing 6 months clothes or 6-9 sometimes. You wear a size 3 shoe but only because your feet are so fat , I can't get 2's over your foot. You are just about ready to be in a size 3 diaper , so we are using up the last of the 2's. You are sleeping really good . I give you a bath about 7 and we start putting you to bed at 7:30 and usually your in bed about 8. You have been sleeping 10-11 hours. Usually you are up about 6:45-7:30. I know you feel so much better sleeping all night now and it's a huge step for you. We still have trouble getting you to nap , but it is getting better. The car seat is so much better , you love your DVD player and we can actually travel without you screaming in the back. You are still a picky eater but I continue to try every day and it is slowly improving. You still LOVE prunes and squash, but really hate peas and green beans. You would just rather have breastmilk. You are such a busy body, the last two weeks you have been standing without holding on to anything but you haven't taken a step yet on your own. I can tell you are so close , I wonder all the time when you will officially be walking. You and I have been going to little gym classes and you are the most active in your group. I told your daddy I think you are ready to move up a class because I spend more time chasing you than participating.:) You have the longest eye lashes, they are gorgeous and curl on the end because they are so long. You are talking so much these days. You look at me and babble like you know exactly what you are saying. It's the cutest thing I have ever seen. Erica is coming back soon to take your 9 month pictures and I'm excited once again. I think our house is full of beautiful pictures and we will only continue to have more .Bath time is so fun, I got you a mat for the bottom of the bathtub so you don't slip. So now I just fill the tub up with about 2 inches of water and let you play with all your toys like a big girl. I have to watch your every move but I think it works the best so we will stick with it. You still love BLUE'S CLUE'S. I think it's going to be your favorite. Maybe you love Blue because you are an animal lover like your mommy. Sometimes I wonder who you will be more like when you are older, Me or Daddy. I see both right now, strong headed like your mother and sweet like your daddy. You continue to be the best thing in our lives every day and 9 months really feel's like you have been a part of us forever. We love you so much Harper and can't wait to see what this month has in store for our family.

Once again here are a few silly 9 month pictures to see how you have grown.






No comments:

Post a Comment