Friday, February 25, 2011

A Gift from God!

He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD! (Psalms 113:9)


When your expecting a new baby you imagine how much you will love your child. There are no words to describe how much your life will change when they are born. Looking back now I had no idea how special she would be to us. I feel so blessed everyday to have Harper in our lives and thought I would just share some new pictures of our growing little girl. GOD IS GOOD!


















I love this video , I bought Harper this new microphone toy and she loves it. I showed her the other day how to sing into the microphone part. The next day I saw her doing exactly what I had shown her. It was adorable. She might be our little rockstar!

No comments:

Post a Comment