Tuesday, February 8, 2011

8 months old

8 Months Old...





What can I say, another month has flown by. I am embarrassed to say I have already started thinking about your first birthday Harper. I know it is a little early , but with Easter around the corner and your theme being BIRDS I figured its a good time to buy. I decided to be on the lookout for decorations and I have already collected a few. SO let me start by saying like I do every month, what a blessing you are in our lives. You are getting to be so funny and independent. You love to play. I can sit for hours and watch you destroy your playroom. You love to pull every book off the shelf and now you are starting to pull the books apart. I'm having to only put the hard books in there so you don't destroy them all. We have been stuck in the house so much lately that I have been getting you a few new toy to keep you busy. You love the new tunnel MIMI got you and the big red ball. You really love your stroller walker. You push around your little baby and it's so sweet. You are still standing up and walking thing to thing in the room, but you still wont let go with one hand. But you are brave so I'm thinking it wont be long before you take off on your own. The car ride is getting better, I hate to say I gave in and put a DVD player in the back seat. You love Blue's Clue's and I bought you a few DVDs to watch. So now you are okay with riding in the car which is such a relief. Now we can go out shopping together again:) Nights are much better these days. For about a week now straight you have slept all night. We are putting you down about 8:30 and you get up between 6:45-7:30. It is so nice to know you are getting good rest. You are talking up a storm these days. Lots of MAMA's, DADA's and then giberish. I love listening to you chatter, but you remain shy. If we are in public you are pretty quiet. You are also doing some fun clicking noises with your tongue, it is so funny. And your tongue is always playing with your little tooth. I think you wonder what is in your mouth. ENERGY: You have unlimited amounts and are such a busy body. As soon as your eye's pop open you are ready to play. Eating is about the same. I took you to the Pediatrician last week to make sure it was okay that you hate your baby food and he said it was completely fine until a year. So we attempt twice a day usually and you take about a half a jar total. And then in the evening when I am cooking I give you some Gerber graduate puffs and you seem to like those. Although you continue to gag on puffs. Something you do that is so cute is when we have been gone and we get home you are so thrilled to see us. It completely makes our day. You go nuts as soon as we walk in the door. Mimi is painting your playroom and it looks adorable. You are going to love it when it is finished. There are bugs and flowers and owls on the walls. So as always I have taken a few fun pictures of you at 8 months. You are starting to look so big.






I love your little personality Harper and you make my day every morning. I can't wait to see what you do in the next month.
WE LOVE YOU BABY GIRL...

No comments:

Post a Comment