Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Our Hospital Stay

I wanted to post some pictures from our hospital stay. We took so many I just want to always remember some of these special ones forever.

Lillian's first bath.




            Our good friends the McNulty's had sweet Caroline the day before and how neat was it that we could visit each other in the hospital. These girls are going to be great friends.



Uncle Mike and KK



Spending some time snuggling with my new peanut.




My favorite visitor every day!





PoPo and his granddaughter.




This moment I will never forget. Harper was scared of me in the hospital bed for the first two days. I was so emotional I broke down and cried like a baby because she would barely hug me but she finally did. I know its scary to a toddler but I was so glad she finally paid me some attention.




Little sister hat.



Daddy snuggle time.



My favorite time. Harper finally held her sister and they had the cutest matching outfits on. 




Family of 4!




Jello and cartoons



A kiss or two.



Daddy bought her this outfit and she looked adorable in it.



Headed home in her sweet outfit Mimi bought her. 




Headed home 


And one last picture before discharge



Loaded up 


A few sweet Lillian pictures.






Brad and I having a lunch date together alone :) !



And my favorite of Uncle Mike.

I could probably post a million pictures . 

No comments:

Post a Comment