Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Lillian is 2 weeks old.

Lillian had her two week appointment Friday with Dr. B. She weighed in at 7 lbs exactly which is more than I thought she would weigh. That is a great weight considering we came home at 5 lbs 14 oz.
Weight: 10 %
Length: 50%
Head: 10 %





She continues to struggle with horrible reflux. I think Daddy and I are so upset to watch you struggle with this. Its the  eat, spit, cry and beg for more even though that will make you feel worse trend. Dr. B changed you from Zantac to Prevacid. Can you believe that even with insurance its 100$ a month. The lady at CVS told us that without insurance it is 220$. But all this said , it is so worth the money if it helps Lillian to feel better. Sleeping is the same . Most nights I am lucky if you go two hours before waking up. It is hard but we are managing. I try to let daddy sleep but he is always so good to help if I am just exhausted. You are so beautiful Lillian. You look so much like your sister did but I can already tell your differences. You love to be snuggled. I though the second child would be more laid back because I would be busy with Harper but you are proving me wrong. You get so sad if I put you down unless you are asleep. I am guessing you are going to be my needy second girly girl. And that is okay with me for sure. I love holding you and I know this time will pass fast. Your cord just fell off at 2 weeks and 2 days old so I have given you two tub baths and so far you scream until I get you wrapped up and warm but then you like it. Funny thing is the very first tub bath I gave you , there was a huge poop explosion within the first 30 seconds of being in the tub. Daddy had to run in and clean the tub and refill so we could bath you. HaHa. We love you so much princess and you are already growing so quick. I cannot wait to see who you grow up to be but I want it to go so slow because I cherish this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment