Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Weekend fun down South.

This past Friday at the coast Mimi and I decided to venture out. So I googled Victoria, Tx to see what there was to do with kids. They had a children's museum and I know we go to them all the time, but I love children's museums. And it was only 3$ ! So we headed out alone with the girls and it took about an hour. It was a tiny place and I cannot lie , it was perfect. It was so small in fact I could sit in one chair and watch Harper run around the whole place. Can we say AWESOME! Lillian did great strapped in her Baby K'Tan and we played for almost two hours. Then we met Brad for lunch and ate at Olive Garden. We had a fun day , except Mimi and I made a few oopsies on the way back and it took us forever to get home. Let's just say Mapquest isn't as good down south. Haha



Then on Saturday we decided to venture out to Rockport. It was about an hour away as well and we had a great lunch seaside with the girls. And then shopped at a few gift stores before hitting up Walmart for some groceries and a few new toys for Harper for down at the coast. I try to leave them so we do not have to travel with tons of toys.









It was a fun weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment