Saturday, August 11, 2012

32 year PARTEE !

                            Happy Birthday to the love of my life and the best father we could ever ask for!!

 Donut Hole in One


Pretzel Flags


Club Sandwiches and Chips



Tee


Brads golf cake.

Attempt at a family picture!



Cousin Hayes holding baby Lillian.



Opening all Daddy's Gold gifts.



Happy Birthday Daddy!!



Harper eating some yummy cake.


Papa and Lillian.


August 4th was Brad's 32 Birthday and we had a Partee to celebrate. Brad has been into golf lately so we thought we would have a golf themed birthday party and get him some golf stuff he had been wanting. Thank you to MiMi for doing the shopping for the party for me since I could not drive yet and also to Cici for making Brads butterfinger cheesecake. Mimi did lots of research on Pintrest for all the cute golf ideas and I had a friend make Brad a cake. I had a few surprises for Brad. I bought the girls matching golf shirts with their names on them and I also managed to order Brad 84 bags of his favorite discontinued chips .. I think Brad had a good time and it was nice to have some family time. Thanks again to everyone who sent and brought gifts . We love everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment