Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lillian's One Month

I cannot believe how fast the last four weeks has gone. I guess we have been so busy and traveling so much that its hard to believe you have been in our lives already 4 weeks. Funny thing is that I feel like you have been here forever. You are the sweetest little girl. You have such a sweet personality and everyday you are changing so much. Right now you are eating every 2-3 hours around the clock. Nights are still rough. Usually one 3 hours stretch and then a two and then every hour after that until 8 am when you are ready for a good nap. We are still having reflux issues which I hate. But it is better with the Prevacid than before. If we use Gripe water as well it seems to help to. I have you up on the wedge at night and I still hear you wretch and vomit. You spit up a bunch so mommy is constantly changing your clothes and blankets but at least we are seeing some improvement in your comfort level. You have beautiful dark blue eyes just like your sister did at birth which I am sure will be hazel at some point and you have some hair but not much at this point. I would say more than Harper did. I wonder if it will curl like your sister!. You are starting to coo and I love it. And almost ready to smile . I am thinking in the next two weeks we will see that pretty grin. We have been sitting outside in the breeze at night while Daddy and Harper hit golf balls and you love the evenings. I love when you are awake and happy and just content playing with mommy. You have been such a blessing to our family and I cannot wait to see how you change and grow. We love you so much !!! I forgot to pack your one month sticker to take pictures in so for this month your first sand beach pictures will do . So here are a few pictures of our beautiful ONE month old Lillian Mae.



No comments:

Post a Comment