Friday, June 3, 2011

ONE YEAR OLD....




I can not believe you are one year old. I have been thinking about this day for a year and here it is . I can not believe that for one whole year you have been a part of our lives. This day one year ago I held you in my arms for the very first time. Little did I know that day how much I would love you a year later. You are our everything. You make our lives so much more exciting and fill us with joy every day. You make us laugh , and cry. You are so smart and so funny that everyday I am amazed at new things you do. Today we celebrated with your favorite breakfast and a trip to the Dallas Aquarium. Daddy was worried you were a little to small for the aquarium but turns out you LOVED IT. We had so much fun with you today. You love animals which I'm sure you get from your mother . We watched them feed the sloths, penguins and sharks. And we also made a stop by the gift shop and bought you a few souvenirs. We got you the cutest little stuffed manatee with big eyes and a flamingo purse. And mimi bought you a t-shirt to remember your first trip to the aquarium. We then headed home to get ready for you party tomorrow. I have worked so hard to make this party special for you and you won't even remember this day. So I am going to take so many pictures tomorrow so that we have this day in our memories forever. We can not wait to spend this special day with our closest friends and family. You are the most important thing in our lives and we are coming together tomorrow to celebrate your special day. We are also taking this time to thank our family and friends for helping support us in our first year of parenting. We have so much help and love that we just want everyone to know how much we all appreciate it. So today, no long 12 month blog but this week I will do our ONE YEAR stats and post pictures of your party. Tonight it is late and we have had an awesome day just spending time with you and that's what is most important. So just a few quick pictures from today and many more weekend pictures to come. WE LOVE YOU HARPER LYNNE and HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY ANGEL!!



No comments:

Post a Comment