Sunday, June 5, 2011

Harper's First Birthday Party

On Saturday we celebrated Harper's first birthday party. What a special day it was. It's weird that the day has already come and gone so quickly. Seems like we have been preparing for months and it's already over. The party was perfect and went so good. All the tiny details I added for Harper she will not remember , but I just wanted to make it special for her and I will never forget this day. We had adorable cupcakes! Vanilla, chocolate and lemon with little fondant flowers or 1's on them.

Her smash cake turned out to be so cute to. I think so cute that Harper was so gentle with it. She turned out to be quite the Diva and did not smash it at all. It made for an easy clean up. I will say she loved it for sure. Brendal added a white chocolate 1 mold on the top and that was her favorite part.


She had the perfect birthday hat and bloomers. The hat didn't last long, but she sure was cute in it for a few seconds...:)



Of course a mommy and daddy moment!

The Happy Birthday song and one fired up candle. All while holding my daddy's hand.

A little sharing. Harper is the sweetest girl ever!! :)

Opening presents from all of our awesome friends and family. Harper got some really fun stuff like a backpack, cozy coupe,trike,water table,first baby doll, sandbox, swing/slide set, tea set, potsy, dinner place mat, food tray,clothes, curious George dvd, doll and book, veggietales movie,outdoor pool and toys, CD player and bow holder. Man someone is spoiled!!





And to say " Thank You" , we had a candy table with every candy that was made egg shaped or bird related. We even had haystacks made by Cici with jellybeans for eggs in them.




And all over the house were special things made just for Harper. One of my favorite things was a banner I made that had Harper's 12 month pictures . I can not believe how much she has changed in 12 months. And also a slideshow that Mimi made that played in the background with tons of pictures of Harper over the last year. We also had pink lemonade and strawberry milk for the kids. And we had faquitas with all the trimmings.



The day was so special and without all of our friends and family it would not have been the same. Special thanks to Mimi for all her help in preparing. She is such a great mother and grandma. We love all of these people in our lives.







Thank you to everyone who was able to be a part of Harper's first birthday. Happy Birthday Sweet Harper and we look forward to planning your next birthday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Happy birthday little cutie. She is so cute! God bless her. I really liked going through this post. The cake and cupcakes are mouth-watering. I was just looking for some Los Angeles event venues online for my little boy’s birthday party and I came across this post. I am glad I got ideas for the decoration and arrangements too.

    ReplyDelete