Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

It is Harper's second Father's Day!

I wasn't expecting to be off today but the week started out with Harper being ill and then ending with me being ill. The first of many times that Harper will get sick and then passes it around the house:). I took Harper to the doctor Monday and her doctor was out of town so we saw another. He said she had a virus and she had been running a fever all weekend so that wasn't a surprise. He said if she still had one on Tuesday to bring her back in, and so the next day we ended up back at the doctor. Dr. B saw her the following day and found an ear infection so we finally started antibiotics. Harper started to look better the following day but on Friday I started to run a fever and felt terrible. I ended up going in to Care Now and she said I had a virus and pharyngitis. So now I am on antibiotics too and starting to feel better slowly. It has been so long since I have been sick that I forgot how miserable you can feel. But on the upside we ended up spending father's day together. We had already celebrated because I thought I wouldn't be here. We gave daddy a pair of wireless headphones for the T.V. so he could watch late night sports center. Harper had him a surprise and so daddy opened it that morning. We had the cutest shirt made that said " My daddy Rocks" with a drum set on it. So most of the day we just relaxed as I am still sick but we did go to the Hill's house to eat burgers and open gifts. Overall it was an awesome laid back day. Another father's day has come and gone now and even though we didn't do anything significant we had a great unexpected day to spend together. WE LOVE YOU DADDY and you are the greatest DADDY ever.

5 Things Harper loves about her daddy.

1. She loves when he goes to get her in the morning. She is always so happy to see him.

2. She loves when he chases her around.

3. She loves when he gets home from work in the evenings. She runs up to the gate and giggles so loud like its been so long.

4. She loves bath time with daddy. He always knows what to do to make it so fun.

5. She loves to say DADA. It is the word she says the most around the house. She will point to a picture of her daddy and say DADA a million times.

We could go on for a long time , because Harper adores her daddy. We actually just received our sneak peek for Harper's 12 month photo shoot with Erica and my favorite picture is one of Brad and Harper. You can see how much he loves his girl in the picture. So here are a few pictures from Father's day and two sneak peeks of Harper with her daddy. Hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day..





No comments:

Post a Comment