Monday, April 25, 2011

Crawfish Friday

Last Friday we went to Amy and Robey's house to eat some crawfish. It was the first time that we had the chance to hang out with all of our friends with Harper. It was fun to see everyone and their kids as well. Robey showed Harper her first live crawfish. I do not eat crawfish (ewww) they look like creepy bugs. Fortunately Robey had some hot dogs which made me really happy. I actually didn't get many pictures like I usually do . It was hard chasing Harper and getting pictures. So I thought I would post a few . Aubrey was there and so the girls were able to play. So thanks to the Canaday's for the awesome food and friends.

Mommy and Harper



Kimberlee and Aubrey



Harper playing with her eggs.



Aubrey in her crawfish outfit..

No comments:

Post a Comment