Sunday, April 24, 2011

First Easter

Happy First Easter Harper Lynne!

Another first for my sweet little girl. Time is going by so fast. I had to work this weekend as usual and it was hard not to be home to go to church and celebrate the traditional way, but I did spend it with some tiny little miracles which is the best way to spend Easter if not with my own family. I ended up having someone come in early for me at 5 so I could be home for the Warren family Easter egg hunt and dinner. So I can't complain since I was able to be with Harper for her first Easter egg hunt. When I got there we all started hunting, or really mommy and daddy hunted for Harper and Hayes and Holt eagerly searched the yard . Every year Cici and Papa hide money eggs and everyone goes nuts looking for them . So this year Harper's grand total 43 dollars. Not bad for not even knowing what she was doing :). So in her piggy bank we will make her Easter deposit. After the hunt we ate dinner as a family. SO MUCH FOOD, and everything was so good. Aren't holidays the best! So I wanted to post a few pictures of Harper's first Easter. She looked adorable as always in her little pink A-line bunny dress and bunny bow.

Thank you JJ for the Easter bunny.



Harper's Easter basket!



PaPa and Harper


My sweet girl...


Daddy and Harper hunting





My new shades that have animals on them..




Holt


Hayes




Hope everyone had a great Easter ! Praise the Lord for such an amazing life we are blessed with. He is risen.

No comments:

Post a Comment