Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dallas Arboretum Day




Today was fun, we went to meet Kymber and Heaton at the Arboretum. It was the first time hang out with Heaton and he is so precious. I can't believe that Harper was that small only 6 months ago. I woke up that morning worried about the weather. It was cold and the wind was blowing 25-35 mph. We went ahead and loaded up to see what the weather was in Dallas and I am so glad we did . It was a little windy but beautiful. Perfect temperature and sunny!! We had a great time, just eating a picnic lunch and walking the park. We took a few pictures and just had some girl time. I love that it's warming up again, I can't wait to take Harper swimming this year. So here are some pictures from the day.

MiMi and Harper


Elizabeth and Heaton


I love Harper's face!



Sweet Baby Heaton!



KISSES..





Lots of Easter Eggs




No comments:

Post a Comment