Friday, February 24, 2012

Sick Harper


This week has been great until last night. We did so much this week , I am actually exhausted just in time for work.:) Sometimes I work harder at home than at work. Brad was out of town until late last night and so it was just me running the roads. JJ had her surgery this week so we visited her and we also went to the zoo to play because the weather was gorgeous. We had dinner with Cici and Jenn and the boys last night and waiting for daddy to get home. It was late and I knew Harper was exhausted. When we put her to bed I thought she wouldn't move all night. WRONG... She was up most of the night tossing and turning in her bed. Which means mommy was staring at the monitor worrying most of the night too. At about 3 am we decided to go get her and give her some Ibprofen. We then put her in bed with us and 20 minutes after the medication, she was out like a light for hours. Classic ear infection for Harper. I took a quick picture of Harper and Brad passed out this am. It makes me laugh because they look so much alike now that they look like twins when they sleep.






So I called the pediatrician this am and we headed in for an ear check and I am so glad we did before the weekend because she had an infection in her left ear. I always feel so bad for her. Today she has just been crummy and pouty but I am sure by tomorrow the antibiotics will be working and she will feel much better. So today we laid low and did house work and Harper took a good nap. She destroyed her playroom and Emma and her watched movies.








I made a good dinner( new recipe) and then made my sick girl some lemon cupcakes with lemon glaze on them. We played with play-doh while I cooked and now she is snuggling in bed with her daddy. I always hate going to work when my girl is sick but I know Brad will take great care of her. Hope she starts to feel better so we can play again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment