Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day

What a beautiful day it has been. It is sunny and 73 , can it get any better than this? All around today has really just been the perfect day. I got up about 7:15 to grab a quick shower because Harper is always up at 7:30 like a mini alarm. And to my disbelief she slept in until 8:15. It was amazing. I had clothes on , was clean and actually blow dried my hair. What!!! That never happens. I decided we just needed a fun day. So we headed out and went to IHOP for breakfast.







Harper had her favorite, pancakes and after eating I just decided to head out to the park. I hadn't taken Harper in a while and it was really fun. She did the swings and slides and then the sand box for over an hour before we loaded up to come home.

















On the way home I decided to pull into Dollar Tree and just buy some random fun outside things for Harper. We bought some fun bubbles things , and some new chalk and some play-doh for outside. Best few dollars I have spent in weeks :).. Then we headed home and went to the backyard for fun. Cici ended up coming by with Arby's and that was yummy and played with us until almost 3. Harper was so gross. Covered in bubbles, chalk, sand , and snot( runny nose from allergies) but I tell you she had fun. I brought her in and we laid down for a nap and within 10 minutes she was OUT. I absolutely love this time of year. I think we will play outside every time we have a chance. I am alittle worried over the summer her BIG PREGGO mommy may have to stay more indoors. But I promise to find her some fun stuff to do indoors... Or we may just live at Cici's pool. Forecast tomorrow is bright and shiny too, guess I better come up with something for tomorrow. Hope everyone is enjoying this weather as we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment