Friday, February 24, 2012

Lillian Update

Crazy how fast this pregnancy is going by. I know that Harper probably keeps me really busy but I am shocked at how quick it is going. I was wanting to give everyone a little update on how things have been going. I was able to come off the progesterone that I was on about 14 weeks which was awesome. I now have more energy and feel a little better . We are still having some nausea but it is much better than before. I am currently 17 weeks and feeling good. So far I have lost down to 12 pounds with Lillian. With Harper I lost 15 so a little better than last time. I noticed I have put on about 2 back so I am still about 10 pounds down from pre-pregnancy. I am sure it will be coming back on quick though. I started feeling Lillian move last week. It feels so strange right now because its not much movement. I remember feeling Harper about the same time or maybe a week later. Compared to Harper's pregnancy they have been a lot alike except maybe I know what to expect so I handle it better. I am feeling a little better than I did with Harper at this point. Thank you baby girl for giving me a break :) I have my next appointment with Dr. N on March 8th and its our big 20 week sono. I always get so nervous for this sono. I just want her to be perfect and healthy and until we see how her development is coming I am worried as all parents are. I have been working like crazy around here. I think it's just the mother in me that makes me want things to be ready. As early as it is , I brought down Harper's clothes from the attic and went through to see what we would need. It brought back so many memories to look through those adorable tiny clothes. We are so blessed that the girls will be just about the same seasons so we can use most of Harper's clothes. Of coarse I will buy our new princess some fun new things and trust me I already have started :).. I also washed the carseat this week and put it back together for a newborn. Harper was so confused and kept calling it her seat.







HAHA, she has alot to learn about sharing... I have picked out Lillian's bedding and can not wait to start on her room. Her theme will be Paris . Light pink and grey and really simple and girlie. I promise to post pictures along the way.






We also made a huge purchase last week and bought our double stroller. Because Harper and Lillian will be close in age I really felt like we needed a good double stroller. We got an amazing deal and bought the City Select.




It can be used as single or double and there are 16 different ways to move the seats and infant seat. I LOVE IT. I just started this week using it as a single with Harper to get use to using it. I am completly overwhelmed with how much love I already have for both of these girls. And I am already thinking about what my life will be like with both girls. I am sure exhausting and stressful yet amazing at the same time. We will keep everyone posted on things along the way. Keep praying for a healthy baby Lillian. We already cannot wait to meet you angel..

No comments:

Post a Comment