Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Girl's Day Out

Last week I did not have a chance to post but we had a great Girl's Day Out. Mimi , Harper and I headed out early and went to eat at Ihop.




Harper loves pancakes so after a huge breakfast we then headed downtown to the Children's museum. Harper had so much fun as usual playing in everything there. I love that I really can just let her go wild , and just follow. She played in the water area





and milked the cow.




She went shopping for veggies




and checked out the turtles.





We had a blast. Sometimes it is just fun to head out and make no plans. We just wanted to spend the day together and we did just that. It was so fun and Harper passed out as soon as we got into the car.




They are currently building a new museum and soon I believe it will move over. I am looking forward to taking Harper and Lillian to the new museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment