Thursday, May 12, 2011

Sweet feet

Yesterday I was planning on posting a picture of Harper because I just thought she looked adorable but ended up not getting a chance. We got up yesterday and headed to Baylor . Beth and Jon had little Jake on Monday and we went to visit. We stopped by the NICU to do some stuff and Harper was able to visit some of my co-workers. She was so shy and clingy. She has had allergies the last few days so I think she just feels alittle under the weather . Baby Jake was adorable and it was fun to hold a newborn again. It's hard to believe that almost one year ago I was in that exact spot. Then we headed back to Rockwall and later that evening we went for a family dinner to celebrate a late Mother's day. We went to the Oar House and had a yummy dinner. Harper did pretty good at dinner. She was tired and sickly so overall she did awesome. So here is Harper from yesterday and also a picture of the sweetest feet out there. So chubby I love them..

Harper's sweet little feet!


My little princess!

No comments:

Post a Comment