Monday, May 23, 2011

Our little Comedian

As Harper is getting bigger she is turning into quite the little comedian. I swear everyday she does something so funny. Some days I feel like I'm laughing all the time. She is so creative and silly without even knowing it. So I decided to take a few pictures of Harper doing stuff the last few days and post some of them. I want to remember this little funny girl when she gets older. So here are a few pictures and videos from last week.

When I put Harper in a highchair or in a stroller this is how her leg ends up most of the time. Wearing her mother's bra! I gave Harper a pickle the other day thinking she would think it was nasty. A few minutes later I realized she had eaten the entire inside of the pickle. It was so funny. And every night when I give her some yogurt she makes a huge mess and giggles as if she knows I do not even want to pick her up like this. Harper's new sound...



This is our little gymnast. I caught her doing almost the splits the other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment