Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I love my puppies!


As Harper grows im sure she will learn to love her puppies. Riley and Emma have done wonderful since Harper was born. They acted like nothing changed around here and when they approach her they are gentle. Just recently Harper started to really notice the dogs. She now cracks up every time they come around. I can put her in her exersaucer to play in the kitchen while I make dinner and when riley walks around her she laughs so hard. It is so funny. So the other day we put Harper by Riley and took some pictures , you can see how much they love each other. Im sure before long she will be feeding them off her plate and running after them . We will see what they think when she starts to bother them.:) Anyways, here are a few pictures of Harper and Riley and a few from the pumpkin patch this past weekend as well. Enjoy!!



What a pose RILEY...



Love this little face!



Yes he is under her spell!!




Notice Emma isnt in any of the pictures, she has been really sick this past week. I have been horribly worried about her. We have already been to the vet twice this week and its only Wednesday. She has a swollen lymph node in her neck and its huge. Poor baby got an antibiotic shot and is on oral antibiotics. And then today we went in and got her some pain meds because she looks horrible. My poor sweet first baby. I pray she feels better soon, or I may just have a nervous breakdown. So hopefully we can get a few pics next week when she is feeling better. We love you EMMA BOO..

No comments:

Post a Comment