Monday, October 18, 2010

Fair Day



I love the fair! The food , the rides, the people, there is so much to do and look at. We try every year to go and try all the new food. This year I was a little nervous to take Harper out into the crowd , but we decided the last weekend to venture out and have some fun. Mom was here and we met all of Brad's family there and had some family time. This year we tried the Fried PB&J, Deep Fried Bacon, Fried Queso, and Fried Guacamole. I wanted to try the Fried Frito Pie but I never saw a booth that had it so it didn't happen. But every year the one thing I have to eat at the fair is the Cinnamon Rolls in the Food court. They are amazing and every year I have one. I'm actually already looking forward to having one next year :) . Harper had fun, we played alot of games and brought home too many cheap stuffed animals. So here are a few pictures of the Fair weekend. Next year I think Harper is going to love it even more and here starts a new family tradition.





No comments:

Post a Comment