Monday, October 18, 2010

29 and counting...


So I had my 29th birthday this past week and Im feeling OLD... I will say it was the best birthday so far because I was able to spend the whole day with my family. Brad asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and the one thing I wanted was for him to take off the day and for us all to hang out at the Arboretum and have a picnic lunch. So we headed out that morning and had lunch on the grass and took a few pictures of our girl of course. After that, we decided to do a little shopping and then had a good dinner together. The day went way to fast as usual , but we also celebrated this past sunday with the Warrens at FISH CAMP. It was such a neat resturant , you could watch the sunset and fish off the pier while waiting for food. Hayes and Holt had such a great time fishing, and they actually caught a few fish. So thanks to everyone for all the B-day wishes and gifts. And in case you were wondering I got a mothers ring which I love and a new diaper bag along with lots of other things. And I also got a new FLIP video camera , and I cant wait to use it. Look forward to seeing some videos on the blog now. Special thanks to Kelly for working my weekend so I could celebrate with my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment