Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy 1st Halloween


Harper's First Halloween!!

So much fun, dressing this precious girl up... The last month I had been shopping around trying to find a really cute Halloween costume for Harper and was not having much luck. Most of the costumes you could buy were all 6 months and up. So I got online and ordered a UT cheer leading dress and thought I would just dress her up in that, but when it came in the mail it was huge on Harper even though it said 3-6 months. Sweet little petite Harper...:) So I ended up just going to Carter to see if I could get anything in her size. They were of course sold out and then I was so disappointed thinking Harper was going to not have a costume. So at the last minute, Brad and I went to Belk in Rockwall( and we never go there) and on the 70% off rack was a Carter's Ladybug in her size.. Seriously what are the odds.... But it was adorable and worked out perfect. We ended up staying home and just answering the door dressed up. Last year we didn't have many trick or treater's but this year we had quite a few. Hayes and Holt came by dressed up really cute as well. We took some cute pictures of the kids and of course my camera was on the wrong setting and I didn't realize and now they are all fuzzy.. Bummer. So here are a few pictures of Halloween weekend and of our beautiful LADYBUG...

Sleepy Ladybug



A few front yard mum pics!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment