Monday, November 8, 2010

Mike and Kristi's Engagement Party Weekend!!






This past weekend we celebrated Michael and Kristi's engagement . I have to say I was really nervous about the weekend. We had only traveled to the coast with the baby never stayed in a hotel. The week prior to coming down we had a really rough sleeping schedule, so I was really concerned that the weekend would be hard on everyone! We visited the pediatrician before leaving town just to make sure Harper was feeling okay and he said she looked great so off we went. Friday we drove to Houston , checked in and unpacked and then drove to the Venue so Michael and Kristi could show us where the wedding would be. We loved it, it was beautiful and unique. I think the wedding is going to be awesome. We then left and drove down to Kemah to go to the engagement party. We had never been to Kemah and I love it. So fun, I think we are going to get a room for the wedding and enjoy it with WARM weather. It was windy and cold this weekend and I didn't want to have Harper out in it so I look forward to going back down and spending some time in Kemah. The engagement party was fun, we ate at Joe's Crab Shack and met lots of Kristi and Michael's friends and Kristi's family. We got back to the hotel about 11 and Harper has never been out that late, she ended up sleeping until 6:45 !!! On Saturday we met Dad and Kelly out at the dinner rehearsal spot to try the food with everyone. It was great , we all loved it as well. The rest of Saturday we spent hanging out with Michael and Kristi and enjoying there new apartment. On Sunday we drove to Dad's and went to lunch and spent sometime visiting and then headed to Port O Conner for a few days for Brad to work. It was nice to have today to relax with my girl. Its always so beautiful out here and I love that there is no house work to be done. So here are a few pictures from the weekend. We had such a great time , spending time with the family. We can not wait to welcome Kristi into the family! And now that I work weekends I cherish the ones I have off to spend time with family.

My new boat hat!!!


Hanging out with Grandpa!




Grandma Kelly and I


Pretty in Pink..


MiMi loves me.




All Smiles..


Aunt Kristi and Uncle Mike


No comments:

Post a Comment