Monday, November 1, 2010

5 months Old







5 Months Old

What an exciting day, you are already 5 months old. You are changing too quickly these days. Lately you are rolling over and grabbing toys like crazy. We now have to watch you like a hawk, everything you can get in your hands goes right into you mouth. I love to watch you explore.You are really close to sitting up. We can prop you and let you play but if we take it away you want to put your hands down between you legs to hold you up. Its cute.. You love the new exersaucer and jumper we got you. The exersaucer is your favorite. Maybe you are going to be an animal lover like your mother because everything on the toy is rainforest... You are becoming so vocal, screaming and laughing when you play, its so fun to listen to you talk to yourself. I have been pushing my lips together and vibrating my lips and you have picked up on it quick.. The other day you randomly started trying to do it back, and your daddy and I could not stop laughing.. We only wish we knew what you were thinking sometimes. You are getting better with your rice cereal . We havent been sleeping great lately. I think your afraid you will miss a moment. Usually up once in the night but the last few nights you have been waking up around 3:45 or 4 with horrible gas. POOR GIRL.. You just celebrated your first Halloween and I think you were the cutest ladybug ever. You're really starting to figure out how much you like hanging out with mom. I see at night that you are clinging to me and I LOVE IT.. Except for when I really need to get things done..:)Everyday you are developing more of a personality. I wonder all the time what you will look like and be like when you are older. I am so excited to see who you are and who you turn out to be. I am the luckiest mom in the world to be your mother. Cutest thing this month is that you do what we call the quiet talk. One day you just started talking in a really low voice and its hysterical. Who knows where you came up with this but it makes me laugh. Well Harper , we love you and cant wait to see what new things you do in Month 5. Here are your 5 month pictures..
A few showing off your new sitting up trick...




Laughing at Emma



Couldnt resist this cute picture from behind...




And one last one showing how quickly I LOOSE YOUR ATTENTION...





We love you like crazy little girl....

No comments:

Post a Comment