Thursday, July 5, 2012

36 week Check up

36 weeks, 3 weeks to go , hopefully 22 days to go . But who is counting right? :)
I had my appointment this Tuesday and here are the stats

HR : 141
Weight: 13 lbs ( yikes)
Cravings: Sweets, and Cheese

It was a rough week prior . I have been having hip pain and just not feeling great. I had a cold and after working two days my ankles where so swollen. When I went in for my appointment my BP was a little high but after laying on my left side a while it was better. Dr. N had me have a Biophysical profile to check on Lillian and she looked great. She was breathing , cord looked great and fluid level was normal. I wish they would have given me a weight. But the lady wouldn't  do it. Kinda stupid if you ask me. But anyways I was so happy to see she is going good . He also checked me because with Brad traveling I wanted to make sure all these Braxton Hicks were not changing my cervix, Although with Harper I never changed and still ruptured. I was no change so I was glad to hear thoughts are that Daddy will be here for delivery. He has one more week of travel and then hopefully will not have to leave for a few weeks. We checked my GBS status and drew some blood and I was on my way. I have another appointment Monday , we are keeping a close eye on the BP and I am trying to take it easy. As easy as it I can with a toddler and house work and a job...:) !! I am super excited though because I had some credit at the Rockwall sono place and we decided to take one last look at Lillian before she is born so we are having a quick 3D sono of her tomorrow at 12:00. I am super thrilled to see her face one last time before we hold this sweet girl. I am getting everything together. Major nesting going on at this house. I have almost everyone's bag packed and bottles washed. Ordering our cord blood kit tomorrow and took care of all my LOA paperwork. I cannot believe our lives are about to change again. Every night I pray how grateful I feel to be the mother of these two beautiful girls. I know that not everyone can have children and I am overwhelming blessed and have so much love for them I cannot even explain it. I am getting more and more anxious about how Harper will take it all. Right now she keeps asking to see Lillian and seems excited but I hope it stays that way. I hope she always knows how much we love her and how we cannot wait to see how these girls will be friends forever. So here is a quick 36 week belly shot and we will post some pics of Lillian as soon as possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment