Monday, March 19, 2012

Sand, Family and Birthday Parties

Last week was crazy. I worked the weekend before when the time changed and then Monday morning at 6 am we headed out to POC. We took two cars so Brad could take some stuff for work down and so me , mom , Harper, Riley and Emma went in one car. 7 hours later we arrived in POC and met Dad and Kelly. They stayed two nights with us and played with Harper. We did some shopping in town( not much considering there are only two stores) and played in the sand. Harper had us laughing the whole time. She decided to rename both Dad and Kelly on this trip. Goes to show you a toddler runs the show. We think she heard dad call Kelly 'Honey' at some point and so now that's what Harper calls her. It is hysterical. Harper kept saying " Honey Funny". Then for some reason she calls my dad " POPO" now. We have absolutely no idea where that came from but she definitely gets their attention with both names. I guess the first grandchild does get to name everyone. HAHA!! Then on Wednesday CiCi and PaPa headed down. They were there the rest of the week with us and we basically did the same things , sand and sun. It was so nice to get away but on Friday we headed back. Brad needed to stay the weekend so CiCi and MiMi came back with me to watch Harper while I worked the weekend. What a car load we had. Two grandma's , a toddler, a preggo mommy and 3 dogs. PICTURE THAT!!

Looks like a serious conversation!



First big sister shirt!



Playing in the sand.





We made it home safe and I worked the weekend.We did get to celebrate Kymber's second birthday which was so fun. I took off early on Saturday and took Harper to the party. I cannot believe these girls are growing up so fast. Before long I will be giving Harper's 2nd Birthday.

Happy 2nd Birthday Kymber!!


Birthday Girl



Can't you picture them at 18 ! Yikes...


Birthday girl with her daddy.


Harper practicing on Kymbers bike!



I am pretty sure I have tons to unload and lots of laundry to do at this point but I think I will spend the day with Harper. This week the weather is suppose to be yuck until Thursday so we will probably lay low and unpack. I do have some things planned like a haircut which is always exciting. Hope everyone is having a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment