Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Gentle Zoo

Last Friday I wanted Harper and I to have a laid back fun day so we decided to try something new. So we left Friday morning and headed to Mesquite. We made a quick stop at JBF and I bought a few things and Harper did great. I bought 6 outfits and 1 Elmo kissing doll for about 60 dollars. Then we loaded back up and headed out to the Gentle Zoo. I have been wanting to visit this place for weeks but decided that the weather was amazing and we just headed out that way. I found it online when I was looking for somewhere to have Harper's birthday party. It was in the middle of no-where but after a few quick turn arounds we found it. It was such a fun little place. Everyone there is so nice and it was only 5 dollars to get in. They gave us a loaf of wheat bread and a bucket of feed to feed the animals and Harper went crazy feeding everything.

There were baby goats.

There were Big goats and pigs.





Sheep

Horses and Llamas




One crazy Emu

A few box turtles







Ducks and Chickens

And some Rabbits to pet.




After feeding and petting everything for a while we headed over to their play area.




Harper played on the toys and in the sand box for a while and then we headed home for a long nap and walk around the neighborhood. It was a fun place and I look forward to going back . On Saturday's they do Pony rides,and tractor rides. I am sure Harper would love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment