Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Gardening

Yesterday we had plans and they didn't work out so last minute I decided it was the perfect day to plant Harper's garden. I had been planning to do it soon but thought it was such a nice day and we had nothing to do so we headed out to Lowes. Harper had a blast picking out the plants and getting all the stuff together. We ended up going to Lowe's, home depot and target before everything was bought. Man I did not expect how much work it would be to plant a small garden with a toddler running around. I would put dirt in and Harper would take dirt out. And I would look over and she would be pulling all of the leaves off the tomato plant. So after a few hours of work and a little patience we now have the perfect little garden for Harper to watch grow.
I honestly feel like this poor garden has about a 10 % chance! Haha! Between Emma( the veggie snatcher) and Harper wanting to constantly water everything and touch it , there is probably not much chance. I hope we do get some veggies so that Harper can pick some.

Planted: 1 Grape Vine,3 Tomato plants, 2 Squash, 2 Strawberry plants, 3 Banana Peppers and 1 Sweet Pepper




So here are a few pictures of our garden day. I will keep everyone posted on the progress of our garden.


Grape Vine



Love her little princess labels.


Watering her garden.



The Before!

No comments:

Post a Comment