Monday, March 19, 2012

Lillian 20 week

HR: 150
Mommy's weight : Minus 8
Cravings: Anything sweet! I am so embarrassed to say that I love Pop tarts, bagels and cream cheese, cereal, steak and pickles.

We went in for our 20 week sono and we were so excited to see Lillian again. I was super nervous and the weather was horrible but we made it. We left so early because of the rain and we almost late to the appointment. Harper stayed with Cici. I think my BP was sky high and I think I may have given Brad a nervous breakdown but we made it. Lillian looked adorable. This child has such a sense of humor already. One picture we have she has her hands on her face like a drama queen and the next it looked like she was doing a toe touch. We reconfirmed it was indeed a girl and everything looked wonderful on sono. We feel amazingly blessed to have 2 healthy girls now. We did find out that my placenta is marginally low so we have to repeat a sono at 28 weeks but Dr. N is confident it will move up as my uterus grows. So I am taking it easy( or at least trying ) with no super long walks or heavy lifting until the follow up sono. We are now going to wait to go to Sea World until we see those results. We are planning a small get away with Harper in a few months before our new arrival comes. Other than that things are going good. Staying busy and time is flying as usual and feeling better with the nausea. It's so wonderful to have relief from that. I am having some back pain which I didn't have with Harper. Crazy that I am already having it but I guess it's from carrying around Harper and working 12 hr shifts. I have bought Lillian a few cute outfits and bows but soon we will buy her furniture and start on her room. I love feeling her move around in my belly already and its amazing how much we love her. Here are a few sono pictures from our visit. Next visit is the dreaded Glucose test. YUCK!! Hope it goes well with all the sweets I have been eating.


Here she is being a Drama Queen.



It's a Girl!! Again!!


The amazing toe touch.


Lillian's sweet little foot.


20 week baby bump ! Showing faster with Lillian than Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment