Monday, January 23, 2012

Special Introductions

We are so excited to introduce everyone to the newest edition to the Warren family. We found out that we were pregnant in November. Although it was a little bit of a surprise, we are super excited. We had an interesting start to this pregnancy. I went in to have labs drawn and found out that my progesterone level was slightly low so I have had to be on progesterone the last few weeks. It has not been easy for me. It seems to make me really tired and irritable which I hate. This, added to the nausea, has really been hard with a toddler, but I am more than anything just grateful that the pregnancy has continued and is very healthy. We just had our 12 week nucal sono and it went perfect. It was nice to see our little peanut again. So here are a few pictures of our precious new edition. We are praying for a healthy, happy and safe pregnancy and can not wait to meet this new sweet baby.

7 weeks


12 week face shot!

( I am so amazed with how much this face shot looks just like Harper's face)


12 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment