Friday, January 27, 2012

Mommy moments


This week I just wanted to take the time to remember some of my favorite moments of the day. I love naptime when I get a chance to slow down and spend some quality time with my favorite girl. Most days I have things to do but I try a few days a week to just lay with her even if I can not take a nap just to spend time with her. And I love, love bedtime. She has changed so much lately. Each night she climbs in bed with us and we put on a show or two for us and we give her the ipad and she will play for a while and then when she is ready she climbs over close to Brad or I and just goes to sleep. We love it. She is on the go so much that I almost always love on her for 20 minutes before putting her in her bed. I just know that as fast as she is growing before we know it she won't want to snuggle with us anymore. So here are a few pictures from this week. Mommy looks horrible but its the moment that matters . I love this precious girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment