Monday, January 2, 2012

New Hair Do's in 2012

Today was the day! I finally mustard up enough courage to get harpers haircut. Brad had been trying to talk me into it for a while but I just couldn't imagine cutting that baby hair. But it was pretty horrible and long in the back and short in the front. So Brad and I met and took Harper to this fun place in Rockwall called Groovy's Kids Cuts. We had to wait for a small amount of time which didn't seem to bother her at all. She had a blast around the shop with all the balloons and lollipops. So when it was our turn we decided on the Barbie jeep for the chair. And even though she was full of wiggles she did great. I have to admit I may have had a small moment of mommy breakdown but once that first piece was cut I was okay. I will have that the lock of hair forever. 2012 will have many new changes for Harper but I think a new do was a great start. You look adorable angel and you did so good. We are so proud of you. Here are a few pictures from Harper's first Haircut.

The before....


The after....



My baby curl..



My sweet girl and her first haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment