Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Big girl bed

It has been wild around the Warren household lately! Harper is growing up so quick and we are hitting milestones like crazy. This last week Brad was traveling and on Wednesday night I heard Harper making noise . By the time I grabbed the monitor to look I saw her hop right over the side! Terrified me and I took off to get her and I opened the door to find Harper sitting there smiling. Little toot..... Anyways it was time to convert her to a big girl bed. I was so scared about this transition. And we were in the process of moving her to her big girl room and it was not ready one bit. But our pediatrician said move her anyways to avoid training twice. So needless to say my house is a total disaster but we are on night 3 of toddler bed and doing okay! First night was the hardest with about 30 minutes of crying, and 10 at the door beating it screaming for us but each night it gets better. I think I cried as much as she did the first night. We are still waiting on the toddler bed part to come in so we are using a temporary bed rail. But it seems to work great. Here is a quick video of Harper playing in her new bed. Now on to actually fixing her room up. This weekend chair molding and paint..

No comments:

Post a Comment