Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Wild about Santa .....




It has been another wonderful Christmas! We are so blessed and we have had so much fun spending the holiday with our loved ones. We have made many stops along the way, and now Harper has so many fun things to play with. Thank you to everyone who has showered us with gifts, food and love.

First stop PawPaw and GiGi's house. Uncle Mike and KK and the rest of the family came over to do our yearly girls/boy exchange. Brad ended up getting an awesome cooler and I got a really pretty candle holder. Then we decorated gingerbread houses and the girls won again this year. We opened up gifts and Harper got the most adorable puppet show with princess and prince puppets. I can picture this girl now already having shows for us all the time. We also got a membership to the Dallas Aquarium. I am so excited to use this all year long. We are so grateful for the time we had a GiGi and Paw Paw's house. They have some little yorkie puppies right now and they were so cute.

Next stop was actually Santa. I worked Christmas eve but had Christmas Day off. Angela at worked offered to work for me and I almost cried I was so happy. So Uncle Mike and KK came up Thursday night and we did our christmas on Friday. Mimi got new Kindle Fire which she loves and Uncle Mike and KK got new stuff for their house. I worked Saturday but when I got home we put Harper to bed and then got the house ready for our first Santa visit. Brad and I decorated around the tree and went to bed.




I think I was up half the night with anticipation of Harper getting up. I think I was more excited for her than I was for myself as a kid. So early Sunday morning we got up and everyone got ready to see Harper's smiling face. I think when she saw us all staring at her she was a little confused honestly.





But once she figured out the stuff around the tree was for her , she was super excited.







We opened all the toys and played with everything until it was time to say goodbye to Uncle mike and KK. They headed home to spend some time with other family members and we headed over to the Hill house to have some breakfast. Hayes and Holt had so many fun things to play with. I think Brad had more fun than the boys with their new toys. After breakfast we headed home to cook for dinner. We then headed over to the Warren's for Christmas dinner and gifts.






After opening and getting some awesome new things we had a great mexican dinner.

What a busy holiday it has been . We are headed to Henderson to make one last stop this Thursday. We are so overwhelmingly blessed this year and we thank God for all the Family , Love and Health that we have. We hope that everyone had a great holiday and well. Here are a few holiday pictures. LOVE, The Warren's

No comments:

Post a Comment