Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My little comedian!


I had to make sure I remember some of the silly things Harper does these days. So here are a few quick stories I think are so funny..

First off let me say she is becoming very opinionated. The other day I went to get her dressed and she found a horse outfit I had bought her and refused to wear anything else. So we ended up wearing a crazy horse outfit around the house to play in.. It was pretty cute, and I had only bought it because I knew she would love it . But it just made me laugh to see that she really really wanted to wear it.


Last week we headed over to CiCi and Papa's house to house sit while the new tv was installed. CiCi had a dentist appointment so we sat over to help the geek squad install the new tv system. When the guy arrived and installed the new tv I mentioned that the new tv seemed so small since they had done some construction to the entertainment area and the guy asked what the old tv looked like. I told him that the old tv was in the garage and he asked to see it. So I took him to the back door and showed him the tv. I had Harper on my hip and wasn't paying attention to her for a split second. When she reached up beside the back door and hit the POLICE button on the alarm system. All of a sudden the entire alarm started screaming and I freaked out because I did not know the code so I started trying to call Cici at the dentist. The cops called her and she told them it was okay and finally called me with the code but I was so embarrassed in front of the installation guy. SO EMBARRASSING. It amazes me that out of all buttons on that key pad she picked the one that instantly calls the police. HAHA... This was not so funny at the time but now is so funny. I bet that the geek squad guy went home and told everyone how crazy we were. HAHA!!


Then the other day we had a plumber come by to check the water pressure and when he did he left the water hose disconnected. So later that day we had a visitor come by and when they left we walked them out. I gave Harper a banana right before we went outside because she was begging for one. We went outside to say goodbye and as I was talking to our friend I look up and Harper was laughing. I walk over to see what she did and she had stuck her whole banana down the water hose. Awesome baby girl. Nice place to keep your banana. Funny thing is that we find pieces of banana all over the house in different things. She hides them in toys all the time.



Also at night when we put her in bed sometimes she will lay awake in her bed and talk for 30 minutes. Most of the time she lays there and talks about everyone and everything she loves. It cracks me up! She says every ones names over and over. Including hippo and Chester her favorite stuffed animals and Ray Ray and Emma her favorite dogs. Love it...

I could probably go on forever , I just want to remember some of the funny things she does these days.

LOVE YOU LITTLE COMEDIAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment