Saturday, December 17, 2011

IT'S POTTY TIME!!!

This Friday we had such an exciting day. Brad and I were in Dallas for an appointment when Mimi texted us to tell us that Harper peed in her potty. I was shocked. I had bought her toilet about a month ago with intentions of trying after the holidays to potty train. When Harper woke up from a nap I guess she just decided to try and she peed. I was so excited and sad I missed it. We picked her up a , MY PEE PEE DOLL. Haha!! I figured it would motivate her to have a friend to potty with. ( it's a doll that comes with it's own potty chair) and came home to celebrate. So when daddy got home we tried again and she pee peed again. I almost fainted in excitement. WOW, being a parent is hysterical. How excited could you possibly be over PEE... :)So I am not completely prepared but we are giving it a try. Wish me luck.
M&M's in place ...
Pull ups bought...
Just a few more details like picking out her own big girl panties and we are off to give it a try. I promise to keep you posted. For now here are two discusting but must post potty pictures....

Harper's first and second PEE PEE in the potty.


No comments:

Post a Comment