Tuesday, December 6, 2011

18 Months

18 months old ! Wow, it's hard to imagine you are already 18 months old. As each month goes by we learn more and more about your little personality. You are no longer our baby , you are now a small version of your daddy and I. You have your daddy's sweet personality with all your hugs and kisses and you are so determined like your mommy. You are starting to make so many decisions on your own and you are communicating so well. You are learning so much everyday and trying to say anything we do! We just started working on the itsy bitsy spider and you make your little spider so cute with your hands. You are sleeping so well these days . Usually waving at us as you go to bed saying "night night". But overall I think it's pretty determined that you like to stay up late and wake up early. We usually just have to make you lay down at 8:30. You had your 18 month visit with Dr. B this week. It went great . You are growing and doing great. Still very small as always.
Stats:
19.8 lbs
35% in height
25% in head

You have now discovered candy and chocolate. OH NO... You ask all the time now for " CHOCK" aka chocolate. Thanks to Mimi and the holidays we have discovered your new favorite food.. HaHa.. You are so picky as all toddlers and eat wonderful one meal and not much the next. Your hair is getting so long, in the back..Ha Ha. I think Daddy has just about talked me into taking you for your first haircut to even things out. I just hate to cut that precious little baby hair. Your favorite toys right now are the animal ones. You are obsessed with Hippos right now and farm animals. It is amazing to me how you know so many animals and the sound them make. You are also so into mommies Ipad. I have downloaded so many educational apps and you know exactly how to get into them and play. You are my little best friend and any minute I am away from you I miss you like crazy. When I think back to the day you were born it brings tears to my eyes. It is just hard to describe how much I loved you then but how much my love has grown now. Everyday we are just so grateful and honored to be your parents. We love you sweet girl. So I thought I would just post a few fun pictures of Harper at the coast. We just got back and she had the best time as always playing in the sand. So no cute bow or outfit, just my beautiful little girl playing her heart out.






No comments:

Post a Comment