Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Playing in my new playroom



This past week my mother came to hang out with me while Brad was in Port O Conner and we decided to finally paint the half bath and the playroom. We did not know what we were getting ourselves into with a 6 month old but it was fun and I'm so glad we did it. The playroom has lots of work to finish out still but we put all of her stuff in it and I love having somewhere to put it all . Before I felt like it was all over the house. She has her own space for toys and every morning we come play and watch nick Jr. She is sitting up so great these days and just recently she really loves toys. So I'm glad just in time for Christmas we finished the paint so all of the goodies SANTA brings will have a place to go. I promise to post pictures of the room when it is finished. I have these great counting cards that are the theme and it will be unisex for any other little ones that come along . Waiting on some decals for the walls but cant wait to show the final product. So here are a few fun playing pictures I took yesterday of Harper enjoying her new room. We bought some shelves and storage bins and she loves them.Or lets just say, she loves the bins alot, more than toys... Now we are going back to get more because we already have those full :) . Spoiled little princess!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment