Friday, December 31, 2010

First trip to the Park..

So today Brad and I had a day off and we wanted to get out of the house. It was suppose to be warm but I didnt realize how windy it would turn out. We decided to give it a try and go to the park with Harper to swing. We loaded up her new Radio flyer wagon and lots of blankets and headed out. We didnt last long. It was way to windy and cold but we did let her swing for a few minutes and she loved it. I can't wait to go again in the summer . She is going to love it, and we have a park really close to our house. So here are a few pictures from our first attempt at the Park.


First time in the swing.


My silly girl.


Daddy pulling Harper in the wagon.


Relaxing in the wagon


In the wagon with GLOWIE my favorite toy..

No comments:

Post a Comment