Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Port O Conner Mini Vaca



Its been such a nice week, we decided since I had a week off that I would come down with Brad to Port O Conner to hang out as he worked. It had been months since I had been able to come down, with the holidays and all the baby appointments and working , time has flown by. So we loaded up and I mean loaded to the TOP because Brad had to bring down some flooring and headed to the coast. Mom met us in Dallas and drove down with us too. I needed some company of course while Brad was at work. We also decided to bring down the dogs, which we had never done in the past. THEY love it. Emma loves water and sand and its been nice to let them go with out leashes . Its so beautiful out here and relaxing, at home I always feel like there is something that can be done. Mom and I worked on a sewing project, which ended up being a ton of laughs but finally complete. We made Harper a Buggy seat for when you go to the grocery store. Its cute and now we have the hang of it so maybe next time it wont take us FOREVER. Also this week has been so nice to be able to get up like a normal person in the morning , take Brad to work , cook lunch , go to the pool , and then cook dinner and watch t.v. Wow I would make the best house wife :) So anyways, just thought I would post a few pics from the week and show off Brads latest house . I am so proud of Brad and how Palmtree Resort Properties is coming along. And also I posted a picture of The Grady White, which we are looking forward to taking out this summer. Harper already has a bathing suit...

Harper's First Bathing Suit

Brad's House #2




The New Boat



Captain Brad





Wet Emma from the Beach

Old man Riley bird watching from his Window Spot

Emma snuggled up tight, im letting her milk it for now since she will no longer be the baby .. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment