Sunday, January 31, 2010

Furniture Shopping


Yesterday Brad and I met Cheri and we went shopping for baby furniture. It was only our first time to go but it didnt take long to find exactly what we we were looking for. We ended up buying at Lone Star Baby and Kids. The furniture is really girly, which I love. The plan is to have it convert and it be Harpers for a long time. Anyways, I love it and I hope everyone else loves it as much as we do . I think we have the bedding picked out as well and will be ordering it this week. Theme of the Room: Antique Lovebirds ! Im so looking forward to getting the room set up so I feel like she has a place ready in our home. We only bought the crib, dresser , bedside table and mattress. But here is the picture off the Munire furniture website so everyone can get an idea of what it looks like.







And here is a sneak peak at the bedding as well.



It will change a little because its a little to busy for us , but we love the birds! And also we bought a wall mount book holder that I thought will look really cute with some girly books.

So I look forward to posting some finished product pictures but it will be a while until everything is complete. But I promise to post some as soon as we get it all done. Let us know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE it!!! Can't wait to see the finished nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, Congratulations! I think the last time we saw you was when we ran into you at the hospital. How exciting... and a baby girl! Thanks for commenting on my blog for me to see yours:)I am excited to be able to keep up with you guys. So happy for y'all!

    ReplyDelete